Sunday, January 2, 2011

And a Happy New Year!!

Ok, so I promised in my last post that I would include some photos from Christmas. I don't have many, unfortunately, but here ya go.....

Our niece, Reagan on Christmas day.....she just turned six at the end of December and during her party, she broke her leg. Poor thing!!!! Sending out prayers for a quick recovery!!!

Ben with Uncle Mike.....


My cousin, Kelsey, helping Ben with his new favorite hobby...trying on adult boots.


Greg, Ben and I at my Uncle John and Aunt Sandy's on Christmas Eve....


My cousin, Sara, her hubby, Patrick and their girls, Savanna and Lorelei (Rory).


Kelsey with the kiddos.....

Christmas cuteness.....

At my mom and dad's house (look at Ben's hands.....when he says "cheese" for a picture, he almost always includes this hand gesture and facial expression that reads "why am I saying cheese?"...it's hilarious.)


Ben says...Happy New Year!!!


Wish I had more pics to share, but I was too busy having fun with family :-) Hope you all have a happy and blessed 2011!!!

Love, Greg, Brooke and Ben

No comments: