Sunday, July 20, 2008

This and That

Hi everyone!
Not too much going on at the Reynolds house, but I decided to go ahead and put up a post anyway. This was a pretty low key week/weekend. Work was busy as heck but that always makes the day go by fast, right?

Greg and I stayed in on Saturday and had some Chinese food and then we ordered a movie called "Untraceable". Diane Lane is the main character. It's pretty creepy. Typical serial killer movie.... I was afraid to be by myself afterwards. We had originally wanted to go see "The Dark Knight" but it's opening weekend so we decided to wait a week or two.

Today we just went to church and then did some yard work. It was scorching hot today. I think the high was supposed to be 98!! Don't know if it actually got there, but it sure felt like it. We were both drenched after about an hour of work. Gross.

Tonight there's this reality show on called "High School Musical". Similar to American Idol where they go across the country and audition kids. Anyway, I'm watching it because a girl that I was in show choir with at Millikin is one of the three or four people who decides who makes it. I think she will also be one of the vocal coaches or something. Her name is Jen Malenke. I've seen her in several of the commercials promoting the show. She's an AMAZING singer.

That's pretty much it. Hopefully my next post will be more exciting. Hope all is well with everyone!

Love ya,
Brooke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I love your blog, you are so funny!!! Have a great week! Love ya!

Jon and Tiff

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,

Who could I be? I'm an anonymous poster!