Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drumroll please.....

If you're on Facebook, then you probably saw these last night or sometime today. For those of you who haven't seen these yet....here is our son, Ben. Quite the handsome one if I do say so myself. The first pic was taken when he was 6 months old and the second when he was 8 months old. As you can imagine, we can't wait to get him home. He should be here in another 2 to 3 months.





And I also really wanted to post this song video. I hear this song a lot on the Christian radio channel I listen to and I just love it. Once you listen to it, I recommend looking up the lyrics online and then listen to it again. It's such a beautiful song. And so, so true. One thing though...before you play the video, you'll need to click the pause button on the music that automatically plays on my blog. Otherwise, both will play at once and you'll want to poke your eyeballs out.



Love,
Brooke

No comments: